I am currently searching for a postdoctoral researcher for a 2 year project on pupillometry and decision making. We wish to use pupil responses to track and possibly direct the decision process as it unfolds. The project is in collaboration with Ray Dolan at University College London. Good modeling and programming skills are necessary. Experience with eye tracking and pupillometry is ideal, but not necessary.
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Work place: Mainly in Aarhus, but I am flexible about that.
- Application: Send me an email if interested: email@example.com
Student assistant positions
I am always looking for skilled student assistants. Send me an email if can program in R, Python or Matlab and are interested in decision making.
Current lab members
- Aleksandr Batuev, Student programmer
- Caroline K. Børsting, PhD student (from Sep 2020)
- Jacob D. Christensen, PhD student
- Martin Schoemann, Postdoc
- Michal Folwarczny, PhD student
- Piet van de Mosselaar, PhD student
- Roopali Bhatnagar, PhD student